Still having trouble deciding if Katie Smith is the right photographer for you? Here’s six reasons why you need to click that CONTACT tab up there and email me to discuss your portraits.
1.I’m a full time photographer with a business license. I’m serious about my business. It’s like my third child that I have nurtured and watch grow for almost four years. Knowing I’m a serious professional photographer, you can trust me with your family memories.
2. Being a boutique-style business, I work with a smaller number of clients. This means I have time to spend with you to go over every detail and question you might have. There’s no rushing from one client to the next and no waiting list for when your images will begin processing. Being able to work directly with you gives me a chance to tailor the session and the products to fit your needs. Photography isn’t one-size-fits-all and I want to show you how truly custom photography is done.
3. With the skills that I worked hard to learn, I take a lot of pride in my work. I use professional grade equipment and vendors that cater to photographers. I use professional editing programs and specialize in clean editing. There’s no trendy processing or props so the only thing that will date your portraits will be your hairstyle. Your portraits will come out beautifully and will last a lot longer. I want you to be able to proudly present your photos- tomorrow and twenty years from now!
4. Did you know Katie Smith Photography offer special client perks? Your Katie Smith Photography experience doesn’t end with product delivery. I have a system of client perks that will keep you happy all year long. Want to know more about the client perks? You’ll have to become a client because perks are for client’s eyes only.
5. Money-back guarantee. Few photographers offer a money-back guarantee on their session fee. I do! I know you’ll love your images but if you don’t (that’s like what a .00001% possibility?), I’ll make it right or give you your session fee back.
6. No print minimum. When you start working with boutique photographers, you start seeing a lot of print minimums. You have to order $XXX worth of prints. That’s never set right with me. I would be honored to have you for a client if you knew you could only get so much but still wanted me to be your photographer. I do not have a print minimum because I don’t feel like I should tell you how much you have to spend to be my client.
So to wrap this up because it feels weird to brag on myself. I’m honest, dependable, and good at what I do. You will not be disappointed. Email me today and we’ll get the ball rolling for you to get amazing portraits with an amazing experience.